- This patterned peach toned stone is a rare form of the Zeolite mineral.
- Thomsonite is found in areas with ancient volcanic lava flow. The ash and sea water creates a chemical reaction that forms as Zeolite minerals over millions of years.
- 12 mm cabochons featuring a lovely pattern of peach and white.
- Each Thomsonite pattern and coloring is naturally unique and may differ slightly than the image, though the overall shape and color balance will be similar.
- This listing includes 1 cabochon similar to the item images.
Peach to white wave patterned Thomsonite cabochons - 12 mm round, 1 piece