Sterling Silver, Muonionalusta Meteorite and Genuine Polished Moldavite Star Pendant
- The Muonionalusta Meteorite was first found in 1906 and is likely the oldest Meteorite in the world, the material is probably 4.5 billion years old and the meteorite fell around 800.000 Years ago
- When polished and etched the classic Widmanstätten patterns of intersecting lines are visible on the Muonionalusta Meteorite.
- Moldavite is a real Tektite (Impactite) and was created by the impact of an asteroid with a diameter of 1.5 km about 14 million years ago in the Nördlinger Ries (Bavaria). The scarce occurence and fabulously intense green colour of the Moldavite make it a valuable collector's item.
- The Sterling Silver star charm with Meteorite and polished Moldavite create a unique Stellar pattern
- Comes in a Starborn Gift Box with Certificate of Authenticity, packed in plastic free material