- The Muonionalusta Meteorite was first found in 1906 and is likely the oldest Meteorite in the world
- When polished and etched the classic Widmanstätten patterns of intersecting lines are visible on the Muonionalusta Meteorite. Sides and Bail are accented in black ridges.
- Each Stone is natural and unique - as such, each pendant will differ based on natural variations
- Top of pendant provides .11 x .38 slide through to accommodate most sizes of chains or chokers. Modern unisex design
- Rhodium plated hand crafted Sterling Silver with clear Quartzglass over Meteorite for protection from the elements.
Sterling Silver Genuine Muonionalusta Modernistic Meteorite Pendant