Sterling Silver Campo del Cielo Meteorite Star Earrings
- 5-point Star dangling Earrings with genuine Meteorite Nuggets
- The Campo del Cielo Meteorite was first found in Chaco Gulamba, Argentina in 1576. The Campo Meteorites struck the earth between 4,000-5,000 years ago, with a total mass estimated at over 100 tons.
- Each Meteorite nugget is natural and unique - as such, each pair of earrings will differ based on the natural variations
- Meteorite is believed to have strong metaphysical properties and each Nugget is a real shooting star
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.