- Red, Black and White Fordite earrings and matching pendant set, handcrafted in Fine Sterling Silver.
- Fordite (sometimes called Detroit agate) was formed one layer at a time as automotive paint accumulated on the metal racks that transported cars through the paint shop. Over decades, the layers hardened with repeated exposure to the high heat of the curing process.
- The alternating layers of vivid color in each piece provide a unique glimpse into automotive history. The colors can be used to identify the origin of the material. On average our Fordite is around 65 years old, from Dearborn Michigan.
- Due to the interesting and unusual circumstances of its formation, each piece of Fordite is unique and will vary somewhat in appearance, however your set will look very similar to the image shown.
- Each Pendant is approximately 1.5" tall including bail - Earrings are approximately 1.75" long including ear wire - The Fine Silver chain is adjustable from 18 – 22” for ideal length.
Starborn Red, Black and White Fordite earrings and matching pendant set, hand crafted in fine Sterling Silver with adjustable length chain.