Natural Rubellite Tourmaline, approximately 10-20 carat stone - One stone per order
- Tourmalines are hard crystals with an amazing range of colors, the red variety is known as Rubellite Tourmaline, the most valuable Rubellite is reddish violet in hue. The name Rubellite comes from the Latin rubellus, meaning “reddish.”
- Each Rubellite Tourmaline is natural and unique - each gem will differ slightly due to natural variations in shape and structure.
- Although Tourmaline may be found on every continent, fine crystal specimens and gems are considered rare and can be very expensive.
- Shipment will contain one natural opaque Rubellite Tourmaline Crystal, (approximately 10-20 carats) similar to the ones shown in the photo. Natural color, not treated, shaped or cut. Found in Brazil.
- Each Rubellite Tourmaline ships with an elegant display frame.