Starborn Muonionalusta meteorite sphere, skillfully set in hand crafted sterling silver 6-point star. *this item does not include a chain.
- Starborn Muonionalusta meteorite sphere, skillfully set in 6-Point Sterling Silver Star Pendant.
- Pendant features an 8 mm rhodium plated sphere of genuine Muonionalusta meteorite.
- The Muonionalusta Meteorite was discovered in 1906 in Sweden and is likely the oldest Meteorite on earth. When polished and etched the classic Widmanstätten pattern of intersecting lines becomes visible on the surface of each meteorite sphere.
- Handcrafted in fine 925 Sterling Silver, each Star Pendant is approximately .75” long by .5” wide.
- Ships in a Starborn brand gift box with a Certificate of Authenticity.