You will receive 1 handmade pendant with real Muonionalusta Meteorite from Sweden in the shape of a moon in a sterling silver setting with 3 sterling silver stars. Starborn is your source for unique stones and high quality craftsmanship - the universe of Gemstones at your fingertips.
- The Muonionalusta Meteorite was first found in 1906 and is likely the oldest Meteorite in the world, the material is probably 4.5 billion years old and the meteorite fell around 800.000 Years ago.
- After polishing and treating, the typical widmanstätte structure becomes visible.
- Each meteorite is unique; they differ slightly in texture and colour.
- Muonionalusta Moon-Shaped Meteorite with Three Sterling Silver Stars.
- Comes in a Starborn Gift Box with Certificate of Authenticity, packed in plastic free material.