Genuine Moldavite fragments encapsulated in a stainless-steel window pendant excluding a chain
- Moldavite is a real Tektite (Impactite) and was created by the impact of an asteroid with a diameter of 1.5 km about 14 million years ago in the Nördlinger Ries (Bavaria). The scarce occurence and fabulously intense green colour of the Moldavite make it a valuable collector's item.
- This unique and modern window pendant is milled from stainless steel with inset quartz glass lenses, the two halves screw together to form a stylish keepsake. Originally designed for our line of fine watches, high tolerances and an airtight seal keep your contents safe and secure.
- Moldavite is believed to have very strong and beneficial metaphysical properties. The stone is more rare than gold and diamonds
- Each Moldavite is natural and unique - each pendant will differ based on the natural variations and crystal shape
- Comes in a Starborn Gift Box with Certificate of Authenticity, packed in plastic free material