Oval cut Moldavite Earrings with matching Pendant on a chain in Fine Sterling Silver. Graduated Orbit Design
- Moldavite is a real Tektite (Impactite) and was created by the impact of an asteroid with a diameter of 1.5 km about 14 million years ago in the Nördlinger Ries (Bavaria). The scarce occurence and fabulously intense green colour of the Moldavite make it a valuable collector's item.
- Graduated Orbit Design - Earrings are approx. 1.5" long including ear wire with 9mm x 7mm moldavite. Pendant is approx. 1.35" tall with a 10mm x 8mm moldavite. The included fine silver chain is 16" long
- Moldavite is believed to have very strong and beneficial metaphysical properties and it is a stone more rare that Gold or Diamonds
- We are a long-time official distributor of legally and responsibly mined Modavite from the Czech Republic
- Delivered in a Starborn Gift Box with Certificate of Authenticity, packed in plastic free material