Sterling Silver Muonionalusta Star Earrings
- The Muonionalusta Meteorite was first found in 1906 and is likely the oldest Meteorite in the world, the material is probably 4.5 billion years old and the meteorite fell around 800.000 Years ago
- When polished and etched the classic Widmanstätten patterns of intersecting lines are visible on the Muonionalusta Meteorite.
- Each Stone is natural and unique - as such, each piece will differ based on natural variations
- Slighlty asymetric star-shaped earrrings. Due to the extreme hardness of Meteorite it takes many hours to cut the shooting star into shape.
- Comes in a Starborn Gift Box with Certificate of Authenticity, packed in plastic free material