Sterling Silver Genuine Muonionalusta Meteorite 8mm Sphere Pendant
- The Muonionalusta Meteorite was first found in 1906 and is likely the oldest Meteorite in the world
- When polished and etched the classic Widmanstätten patterns of intersecting lines are visible on the Muonionalusta Meteorite.
- The specific Widmanstätten pattern of each meteorite sphere is as unique as a fingerprint, this is due to natural variations of internal structure. While each one is subtly different, the pendant you receive will be similar to the display images.
- This pendant features a Rhodium plated 10mm sphere of genuine Muonionalusta meteorite. The entire handcrafted setting is made of 925 fine sterling silver. Overall length is approximately 1 inch including the sterling silver bale.
- Ships in a Starborn branded gift box, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.