Sterling Silver Genuine Muonionalusta Meteorite in Octagon Shape and Genuine Sikhote Alin Meteorite Nugget Pendant. Bale in back of nugget accommodates most chains and chokers.
- The Muonionalusta Meteorite was first found in 1906 and is likely the oldest Meteorite in the world, the material is probably 4.5 billion years old and the meteorite fell around 800.000 Years ago
- When polished and etched the classic Widmanstätten patterns of intersecting lines are visible on the Muonionalusta Meteorite.
- The Sikhote Alin Meteorite was first found in Russia in 1947
- Each Stone is natural and unique - as such, each piece will differ based on natural variations
- Comes in a Starborn Gift Box with Certificate of Authenticity, packed in plastic free material