- Lapis Lazuli is an intense blue mixture of minerals.
- Its vivid color is often complemented by flecks of gold pyrite and white veins of white calcite.
- Approximately 18 - 20 mm cabochons featuring a pattern of bright blue and white in a random shape.
- Each Lapis pattern and coloring is naturally unique and may differ slightly than the image, though the overall shape and color balance will be similar.
- This listing includes 2 cabochons similar to the item images.
Vivid Blue Lapis Lazuli cabochons - Approximately 18 - 20 mm tall, 1 pair (2 pieces)