- This unique primal design features two Campitos Turquoise Cabochons and one Scythian Bronze Arrowhead handcrafted in Fine Sterling Silver.
- These are unique, bronze socketed trilobate arrowheads from 7 – 3 century BC that spanned areas between the Middle East, Greece and Egypt.
- While these were certainly designed to pierce armor and reign successful in battle, these are less unsettling of wearing ancient battle weapons in that many of these would have been simply traded back and forth throughout the route for goods during that time, making them a unique piece of the world’s history with a much richer story to tell than battles won.
- Each Arrowhead is a unique Artifact that will have some variation. The pendant you receive will be similar to the item images.
- Pendant is 2 inches tall x 0.63 inch wide.
Starborn Artifact Pendant in Sterling Silver