- Genuine Turquoise inlaid Ammonite pendant, handcrafted in Fine Sterling Silver.
- Ammonites are fossilized marine animals, similar to the modern nautilus.
- Turquoise mostly comes from the Mid-West region of the U.S. (e.g. the Kingman Mine)
- Due to its softness, and to help prevent color loss (caused by sun, water and air) we make the stone less vulnerable to pressure by stabilizing it before being polished and processed for jewelry.
- Each pendant features Turquoise meticulously inlaid by hand into the chambers of genuine fossilized Ammonite, set in Fine Sterling Silver.
- Pendant is approximately 1.75 inches long including bale.
Starborn Ammonite with Turquoise Inlay, handcrafted into a beautiful Pendant in Fine Sterling Silver.